Do you want to force logout users from your site and force them to re-login? You probably want to do that if you suspect your site is being hacked. To keep your user’s accounts safe, you’ll need to force them to log out so that you can clean up your hacked site.
The WPForce Logout plugin allows you to force logout specific user(s) or all users at once from your WordPress site. Additionally, the plugin displays the online users, their last login activity, etc.
Installation and setup
1. Install the plugin from the admin dashboard panel. Go to your site dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Search for “WPForce Logout”.
If you’re not already familiar, check out the guide on how to install a WordPress plugin.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Goto the All Users page. You will see the user’s activity in the first column.
4. Clicking the Logout link will force the user to log out.
5. The plugin also supports forcing multiple users to log out at a time.
Force Logout All Users
The plugin also gives an option to force logout all users so that any logged-in user will have to re-login.
Heads up! If you log out all users at once, be ready. You’ll be logged out as well.
I hope you found this helpful!