WordPress All in One Music Player plugin allows you to easily embed your favorite music player on your site by using “All in One Music Player” block. The controls can be found within the block. By default, the music player automatically plays all the media files found on your media library and it comes with different music player skin/themes you can choose from.
Plugin Demo with the APlayer music player with a single track:
- Download the plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-music-player/
- Upload the plugin to your site.
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the Music Player.
- Search for the “All in One Music Player” block:
5. Select a Music Player from the dropdown.
6. Publish the post or page.
7. We’re done here.
Features and options:
- Various music player themes to choose from.
- Automatically plays all the media files in your media library.
- Block-based. No shortcodes available.
- Circular Spikes.
- Blue Playlist.
- Flat Black.
One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley.
That’s all. I hope you found this article helpful.